[Vision2020] Searching house by house in Boston

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Wed Apr 24 11:50:57 PDT 2013

Tom wrote: If this was the result of a "kill" order, perhaps those officers (especially the SWAT teams) should spend more time on the range.

I finally agree with you on something, JUST don't send them to the same range that the NYPD goes to and learns how to wound 8 bystanders like they did in front of the Empire State Building!
Lawsuits to follow.............