[Vision2020] Ghazi's Party

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 22 12:25:09 PDT 2013

Ghazi's spirit and attitude are two of several reasons I call Moscow "home".

Opening CommUNITY Walk ceremonies at Friendship Square will not be the same without his smiling face and welcoming spirit.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon