[Vision2020] Ghazi's Party

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 12:16:36 PDT 2013

Hi Wayne,

The Ghazifars have two sons, one in Atlanta and the other in New Jersey.
The elder son is a Princeton professor who has a world-wide reputation in
cognitive science.  They have chosen to move to Atlanta.

Sadly, I will miss the party but I will be there for Tom's bench ceremony.

As a scholar of the world religions, my weakest area has always been Islam,
and my new year's resolution for 2002 was to remedy that deficiency.
 Ghazi's almost daily e-mails to me, primarily about Islam's influence on
Euro-American civilization (one of his specialities), were a great resource
for me.

The community will really miss them.

Nick