[Vision2020] Food drive from the Marines

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Apr 21 19:35:20 PDT 2013

Matt Decker exclaims:

"The reign of Tom, Deco, and Nick needs to stop, or at least honor what this site is. A place where different opinions come upon common ground. Don't bullshit me about open minds when you can't back it up."

Welcome back, Mr. Decker.

Mr. Rumelhart was just reminding us of our first amendment rights.

Care to contribute?

Sidebar:  I am happy to read where Marines of the Palouse have collected 300 pounds of food for donation to local charities.  Moscow Cares has been making annual (in some cases "monthly") donations, as well, to local entities (i.e. Sojourners Alliance, Humane Society of the Palouse, Kenworthy, My Own Home, to name just a few).  Keep up the community effort.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon