[Vision2020] A thought . .

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 18:25:38 PDT 2013

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't feel any less safe with the
Boston Marathon bomber on the loose.  I highly doubt that Moscow is next
on the list of targets.  Besides, feeling safe is an illusion.  Unless
you live in the Fortress of Solitude, you are vulnerable.  It's a dark
and scary world out there.

I hope they catch whoever it is right away before anyone decides we need
a Patriot Act II, and before anyone starts talking about martial law or
about taking away any more rights.  And when they do catch whoever it is
that did this, I hope they are tried through the normal channels and not
sent to Gitmo indefinitely.

Paul