[Vision2020] UI alcohol policy

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 07:50:39 PDT 2013

Rose,

Thank you for the amount of time and effort that you have taken on this
matter.  It's a serious matter not only at UI but at WSU as well.

It's revealingly ironic that UI/WSU would consider the last place to look
for guidance/solutions for this problem would be peer reviewed academic
journals.  The arrogance and isolation of university administration from
the real world is mind boggling, and explains in part their misguided,
counterproductive, and poor public policy reluctance to share public
records.

But as long as only 2 or three deaths or serious maimings occur per year,
the UI/WSU nonchalance, ignorance, and arrogance is likely to continue.
Students are expendables except in large quantities.

w.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 7:53 PM, Rosemary Huskey <donaldrose at cpcinternet.com

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)