[Vision2020] How many more rounds are we going to let this go on for?

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 12:58:26 PDT 2013

The rally may have been billed as "anti-gun violence" but the rhetoric,
both spoken and printed, was with out question anti-gun and anti-second
amendment. It would not have required much intellectual firepower to have
been able to predict the direction the gathering would take and to
react accordingly.