[Vision2020] guns, guns, guns

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Fri Apr 5 10:46:34 PDT 2013

I'm trying to understand this rant. YOU don't accept ALL Constitutional rights in the same light? SOME Constitutional rights are more of a "right" than others in your thinking? WHO gets to pick which rights are more important than others?

And why is there an assumption on your part, that the people exercising  their Constitution Rights are NOT in favor of peace and that their presence was intimidating because they were simply exercising their rights?

And based on the way some of the contributors to this list ridicule people for their beliefs, be they political or religious, I don't see that the question "Have you no decency"  has any bearing on the issue, especially on this list!