[Vision2020] The 10 States With the Cheapest Gas

deb debismith at moscow.com
Fri Apr 5 19:04:20 PDT 2013

I knew I wanted to be here (stay here, raise kids here, and retire here) the first time I set eyes on the Palouse in 1980. We intentionally moved here in 1986, and still love it. There is no place on the planet like the Palouse, and no better people with whom to share the natural beauty and "big city" diversity and culture provided by this "little" place.

Nothing can make me go elsewhere, and anything that attempts to change the ambiance is fair game for being called out, ridiculed, and challenged. Just a fair warning.....although anyone who knows me knows this already. Gas prices come and go, gaseous windbags come and go, religious nuts come and go. The Palouse Spirit remains....

Debi R-S