[Vision2020] Who are you voting for and why?

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Thu Sep 27 23:59:12 PDT 2012

Just a question, Scott.  Why do you feel Supreme Court nominations aren’t worth a lot?  Your sentence that follows your statement doesn’t negate the value of the makeup of the Court. Maybe swings, hardly liberal.  Well I suppose one could say Warren did turn much more liberal, but his appointment was to keep him out of a presidential race, not so much because of his political bent.

Sue H.