[Vision2020] One BAD Football Weekend On Both Sides of the State Line

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Sep 22 18:25:52 PDT 2012

In Pullman, the WSU Cougars lost their Homecoming game to the University of Colorado Buffalos (who lost at home to Fresno State University [69-14] and Sacramento State [30-28]).

While here at Moscow . . .

. . . the UI Vandals lost to the University of Wyoming Cowboys (who lost at home to California Polytechnic University, Cal Poly [24-22], and Toledo University [34-31]).  The win by Cal Poly over Wyoming must have provided for plenty of pep talk for Cal Poly football players the next time they gathered 'round the water cooler at the engineering lab the following Monday.

Next week WSU travels to Oregon and UI travels to North Carolina.  This should keep those Cal Poly players busy in their next lab estimating the point spread in each of these games.

Further . . . although UI is not scheduled for a bye week until the end of October, I'm favoring the bye by three points.  Any takers?

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)