[Vision2020] Caturday (September 22, 2012)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Sep 22 06:01:00 PDT 2012

Courtesy of People magazine at:

http://www.people.com/people/tablet/article/0,,20631121,00.html

-------------------------------------

Meet Spangles, The Cross-Eyed Cat

No two ways about it: Spangles the cat is cross-eyed.

A lot of eyeballs are getting entertained by the quirky 3-year-old's Facebook page, especially his modeling portfolio, which includes shots of him dressed as a reindeer, unicorn and pirate.

His anonymous owner says the feline – who was born with one cross-eye and has perfect vision – adores mugging for the camera.

"He will pose for me, and let me know when he's in a glamorous mood," Spangles'sowner explains on Facebook.

But there are days when Spangles won't get out of his (cat) bed for less than $10,000 a day.

"I was being very stubborn today for my Mama ... i wouldn't let her take pics of me in my new hats," reads a post from Dec. 12, 2011. "Sorry Mama!"

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)