[Vision2020] Huh?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 20 20:17:00 PDT 2012

Courtesy of Title 18 (Crimes and Punishments), Chapter 9 (Assault and Battery) of the Idaho Statutes at:

http://legislature.idaho.gov/idstat/Title18/T18CH9SECT18-903.htm

-------------------------------------

TITLE 18
CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
CHAPTER 9
ASSAULT AND BATTERY
 18-903. BATTERY DEFINED. A battery is any:
(a)  Willful and unlawful use of force or violence upon the person of another; or

(b)  Actual, intentional and unlawful touching or striking of another person against the will of the other; or

(c)  Unlawfully and intentionally causing bodily harm to an individual.

'Nuff said.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)