[Vision2020] Who Dat?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 19:23:20 PDT 2012

I bet the number of people entitled to food stamps and government benefits and don't collect it supersedes those that go through the hoops to get it when they really don't need it or deserve it.

So if the law was equitably applied, the federal government would be losing more money, I think.

I agree with Joe on the laws. I think there should be less laws and allow common sense, judges and juries to decide what is fair rather then trying to write a separate law for each and every possible outcome to every situation that could occur in the future.

Donovan J. Arnold