[Vision2020] Melaleuca

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sun Sep 16 01:26:38 PDT 2012

I'm slow in responding, but as Bill already mentioned, Melaleuca/Vandersloot
are monied homophobic amoral bullies against the Constitution of the United
States of America.

For one quasi-local example of the shenanigans they are infamous for, check
this out:

http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/melaleuca-v-43sbcom-llc#description

More information is available here:

http://www.43rdstateblues.com/?q=melaleuca-43sb-faq

It's a technical topic, but it covers important issues.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

My doctrine is this:  that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power
to stop, and we do nothing, we make ourselves sharers of the guilt.

~ Anna Sewell