[Vision2020] How Mitt Romney Dodged the Draft . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 4 04:59:00 PDT 2012

No, Mr. Arnold.  That is NOT what I am saying.  You really are struggling with the English language, huh?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

“Wording plays a big part in understanding the nature and meaning a verse written two thousand years ago in a different language, and some Bibles just have it plain wrong.”

- Donovan Arnold (August 23, 2005)