[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 31 04:19:31 PDT 2012

Bottom line:  The law is the law; the spirit of the law being that our governing city council WILL NOT be comprised of nonresidents.

Reasoning for noncompliance:  There was no explanation given as to why the city code will not be enforced.

Options:  As residents, subject to city code enforcement, we can either request, in a letter to the city council and Mayor Chaney, that action be taken or we can join Mr. Dredge in burying our heads in the proverbial sand.

I have NEVER been known to sit on my hands.

As one quote goes . . .

"Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!"

This IS important, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com