[Vision2020] Lois Blackburn's Forty-Forty Party

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Tue Oct 30 14:56:12 PDT 2012

Greetings All -

On Sunday (October 28, 2012), Lois Blackburn held a party here in Moscow commemorating life.

This party was attended by 200+ of Lois' dearest friends, friends whose lives are richer and more compassionate for simply having known the Queen of the Hippies.  Among these fortunate souls are the Intoleristas who will be forever grateful to her.

I was going to wait until I had all the videos and photos uploaded and posted before I announced them.  However, having realized how many photos are involved I opted to announce them now, with the understanding that photos will continue to be added.

So, without further hesitation, here is (you'll want to bookmark the site, guys) . . .

"Lois Blackburn's Forty-Forty Party"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Lois

Please pass this link around as there were many friends in attendance at the party, who are not subscribers to the Viz and whose email addresses are not known by me.

Thanks, guys.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com