[Vision2020] Computer contract over estimate

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Mon Oct 29 10:59:23 PDT 2012

Then I’m thinking the RFP was written in such a way that only HP in Idaho has the capacity to meet its terms.  So sad.  Doesn’t seem to fit with all the Party rhetoric about protecting small business.  If Frontier and US West are local businesses, then so is Walmart.  Thanks for the informative response, Kevin.  I’m thinking most Idaho voters aren’t even aware of this twist.  Few of us find RFPs as exciting as James Patterson.

Sue H