[Vision2020] Computer contract over estimate

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sat Oct 27 15:26:42 PDT 2012

Oh, I think he adds pretty well.  What he cannot do, is tell the truth.  Want to bet HP is helping to fund the YES vote?   One of the concerns I heard the other day concerned the type of bid.  It is so whole cloth that it cuts out all the smaller vendors.  I suppose HP might sub-contract, but that wasn’t  what the companies wanted.

Sue H