[Vision2020] Computer contract over estimate

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 27 10:10:47 PDT 2012

Give him a break, Dr. J.

Luna got his degree online.  He is a product of an online education . . . what Idaho students can anticipate becoming if this disease is not cured on November 6th.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)