[Vision2020] LA Times: :Third-party debate showcases fresh faces and issues"

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 25 14:14:57 PDT 2012

During the last presidential debate, Romney stated unequivocally that he supports Obama's use of drones.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)