[Vision2020] Say What?

deb debismith at moscow.com
Sun Oct 7 16:49:14 PDT 2012

Proof positive that humans are not rational. Thumbs don't equate with sense. And if you can sell someone a message that makes them think they are getting something even if (maybe especially if) someone else suffers, it is an easy sale. Deny reality, tell 'em what they want to hear, keep the old and powerful in charge, and sacrifice the vulnerable. We may run in packs, but we are still willing to let the weak ones go down to the predators to save ourselves. Eons, and no fundamental change in how human animals behave...really, it's just evolution in action (in spite of the evolution deniers, who are the benificiaries of this crap thinking!)

i know, rant, rant, rant...nobody cares.....
Debi R-S