[Vision2020] Say What?

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 08:11:55 PDT 2012

More from today's Athens Banner-Herald:

http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2012-10-05/broun-evolution-big-bang-theory-are-lies-straight-pit-hell

Googling this person will be quite entertaining, but disgusting for those
of you that are interested in the Question "Are humankind rational animals?"

A well educated, politically aware Georgia based technician clued me in
about Broun and the follies of his medical practice sometime ago.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com