[Vision2020] Fwd: Correspondence from Senator Crapo

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 2 08:20:52 PDT 2012

What a pile of CRAP?

Senators Crapo and Risch could have been true heroes to veterans by simply taking the floor of the US Senate and announcing that they support our veterans  and, as such, voted in favor of Senate Bill 3457 (The Veterans Job Corps Act of 2012).  Instead, they voted against it and the bill failed 50-48.

If this bill had been enacted, financing of the bill would have been accomplished via penalties levied against late tax filings and funds received from long overdue multi-year tax filings.

Well, at least we know where Crapo and Risch stand when it comes to our veterans.

EFF 'em ! ! !

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

Begin forwarded message: