[Vision2020] BSU student arrested, 2 lbs of pot found in dorm

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 1 19:05:24 PDT 2012

I'm sure I can.

I might even be able to toke one up for this pic of Kustra . . .

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)