[Vision2020] BSU student arrested, 2 lbs of pot found in dorm

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Mon Oct 1 18:58:17 PDT 2012

I think version #1 is better.  Can you photoshop it on a photo of the
BSU president?

On Oct 1, 2012, at 5:30 PM, Tom Hansen wrote:

I got it!

Which of these fine graphics do you prefer, V-Peeps!

<image.jpeg>

<image.jpeg>

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The
college students are not very active in local elections (thank
goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

On Oct 1, 2012, at 5:02 PM, Darrell Keim <keim153 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Pasty and plowed?
>
> Toked and Stoked?
>
> On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Moscow Cares
> <moscowcares at moscow.com> wrote:
> If UI is considered "Nasty and Inebriated", what does this make bSU?
>
> Courtesy of KHQ AT:
>
> http://www.khq.com/story/19686976/bsu-student-arrested-2-lbs-of-pot-
> found-in-dorm
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> BSU student arrested, 2 lbs of pot found in dorm
>

> BOISE, Idaho (AP) - Police in Boise have arrested a Montana man
> after more than two pounds of marijuana were found in his dorm room
> at Boise State University.
>
> Officials say 21-year-old Anthony M. Iniguez of West Yellowstone,
> Mont., was arrested Sunday night and was jailed in Ada County on
> suspicion of felony trafficking in marijuana.
>
> Police were called just after 8 p.m. Sunday to investigate a
> complaint about a strong smell of marijuana coming from the dorm.
> Officers could smell the marijuana when they knocked on the door.
>
> A resident allowed the officers in and they found 2.4 pounds of
> marijuana. Officers determined the pot belonged to Iniguez. Four
> others in the room were ticketed for frequenting a place where
> drugs are sold.
>
> Iniguez was scheduled to make an initial court appearance Monday
> afternoon.
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .
>
> "Moscow Cares"
> http://www.MoscowCares.com
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>
> "We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The
> college students are not very active in local elections (thank
> goodness!)."
>
> - Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

<image.jpeg><image.jpeg>