[Vision2020] Wal-Mart Black Friday Walkouts Can Go On, for Now

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 07:49:22 PST 2012

This is an important issue.  What is really at stake is an attempt to
reverse the downward income spiral of many American workers.  While unions
are not perfect, and some are downright obstructive, union action may be
one of the weapons the middle class needs to use to regain their earning
power and hence their purchasing power.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)