[Vision2020] Idaho Petition to Secede from the Union

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 15:38:03 PST 2012

Well, here's a serious one you can sign :-)

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Strip the Citizenship from Everyone who Signed a Petition to Secede and Exile Them
Mr. President, please sign an executive order such that each American citizen who signed a petition from any state to secede from the USA shall have their citizenship stripped and be peacefully deported.
Created: Nov 12, 2012
Issues: Civil Rights and Liberties, Defense, Homeland Security and Disaster Relief
Learn about Petition Thresholds
SIGNATURES NEEDED BY DECEMBER 12, 2012 TO REACH GOAL OF 25,000
14,025
TOTAL SIGNATURES ON THIS PETITION
10,975
Sign this Petition
A whitehouse.gov account is required to sign Petitions.
WHY?

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA