[Vision2020] Idaho Petition to Secede from the Union

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 13:57:15 PST 2012

I wasn't trying to make this into a partisan issue.  Kudos to the Obama Administration for setting this website up.  I have signed a few petitions that made the quota, and was very interested in the results.  Unfortunately, I was severely disappointed with what actually happened in practice.  Sort of echoes my whole beef with Obama in the first place, now that I come to think about it.

Paul