[Vision2020] Washington State Voters Legalize Recreational Pot Use

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 7 11:55:54 PST 2012

But, you throw Colorado (recreational marijuana) and Oregon/California (medicinal marijuana) into the mix, and suddenly "Reefer Madness" isn't all it was toked up to be as farmers markets in states like Hawaii, Florida, and the Carolinas (as they convert the tobacco belt into "Green Acres"), the DEA will be forced to, as I have suggested several times, . . .

LEGALIZE IT!

REGULATE IT!

TAX IT!

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .