[Vision2020] Washington State Voters Legalize Recreational Pot Use

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Wed Nov 7 11:28:03 PST 2012

I wouldn't move right away, Tom. The DEA and various other three letter
agencies are not going to go down without a fight.

I estimate 2-3 years worth of a very nasty fight (with an un-clear winner).

It would help if other states repeal Prohibition as well.  I think it
could even pass in Idaho, this is one area that Progressives and
Libertarians tend to agree.

What should happen is for cannabis to be re-scheduled to 4 or 5 at the
federal level (where it really fits), but I'm not holding my breath.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.