[Vision2020] Say What?

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 10:27:33 PDT 2012

Well golly gee Mr. Hansen, I'm downright shocked that things aren't as
simple and as black & white as you first presented them to be and
that since you jumped the gun on this and trumped it up - as you do on a
 lot of thing - that you now are reversing course and asking folks to
contact you off list so you can further explain in order to try and save
 face.  And this despicable thread is what you so now nonchalantly refer to a 'venting [your] concern'???  You're pathetic.