[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 1 09:17:18 PDT 2012

"When a mother's life is in danger. I'm not going to make that decision. You know, I know they go out and... incest is so rare, I mean, it's so rare. But the rape thing...you know, I know a woman who was raped and kept her child, gave it up for adoption, she doesn't regret it. In fact, she's a big pro-life proponent. But on the rape thing, it's like, how does putting more violence onto a woman's body and taking the life of an innocent child that's a consequence of this crime, how does that make it better? You know what I mean?"

- John Koster, candidate for US House of Representatives (R-WA) (October 30, 2012)

http://www.king5.com/news/politics/Koster-rape-thing-not-cause-for-abortion-176667781.html

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_tqVz_bcs

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)