[Vision2020] A Little Viz Memorial Day Challenge . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sun May 27 11:28:42 PDT 2012

If'n anybody is interested in participating, maybe . . .

We could accumulate and consolidate photos of veterans (recent or long past) with links to Moscow (either as a current resident, past resident, or related to a current resident or past resident).  It could be our own tribute.  I will even volunteer a website for such a collection.

I'll even start it up with . . .