[Vision2020] [Spam 5.31] Re: "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 17:27:32 PDT 2012

Chuck,

I was only responding to your false accusation that Obama bombs weddings. You were unable to produce anything to substantiate your claim. I am aware the US strikes military targets in other countries and was not arguing to the contrary. However, it does not strike weddings.

You mock; "What a wondrous time to be an innocent civilian in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Somalia, Iran, Pakistan, Yemen and a 100 other countries in the world."

And just when exactly was it a wondrous time to be a civilian in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Somalia, Iran, Pakistan, or Yemen?

Donovan J. Arnold