[Vision2020] [Spam 5.31] Re: "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Fri May 25 17:01:20 PDT 2012

You are right again Donovan.  Mea culpa.  No innocent civilians have
been killed during Obama's presidency while going to a wedding. Sheesh,
you think I would learn.  What a wondrous time to be an innocent
civilian in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Somalia, Iran, Pakistan, Yemen and
a 100 other countries in the world.  What was I thinking?  After all,
Obama got the Nobel prize, didn't he?  Obama, the peace man.  Obama, the
Nobel prize winner.  I give up.  Them drones just have a mind of their
own.  Those drones would never target a U.S. citizen, now would they?
Glad you feel safe, after all, that's all that counts.  Careful, don't
look over your shoulder, Romney is coming.       Chuck Kovis