[Vision2020] [Spam 5.31] Re: "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 13:25:56 PDT 2012

Chuck,

I asked the question of where your evidence was the Obama was killing innocent civilians at wedding. Your response was only one article dated before Obama was even President.

Now your response if an opinion piece that attacks a strawman argument I, Obama, and nobody that I know of has made.

The number of civilian causalities killed under Obama during his 3 1/2 years in office, is less than that of George W. Bush in any given year he was President, less than Clinton, less than Bush Sr., and less than Ronald Reagan.

That does that make Obama right? No. But to attack Obama as bombing civilian weddings, when he has not, is wrong.

You bash our troops for their biased newspaper information, while at the same time are peddling misinformation yourself. How hypocritical is that?

Donovan J. Arnold