[Vision2020] [corrected] Hmmm . . .

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Tue May 22 21:18:50 PDT 2012

My goodness, Gary . . . I had no idea we were supposed to recognize you as a
drug expert!  Is your expertise based on personal experience?

I hate to burst your bubble, but I'll take the word of bone fide
credentialed experts in the field - and there are many -- over your claims.
For instance:

"But Larry Kobilinsky, professor of forensic science at John Jay College of
Criminal Justice in New York, told the AP that the THC amount was so low
that it may have been ingested days earlier and played no role in Martin's
behavior. He doubts the judge will even let it be used by the defense if
they try to introduce it at trial."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57437018-504083/trayvon-martin-shooti
ng-new-evidence-shows-wounds-on-zimmermans-head-thc-found-in-martins-body/

OR

http://tinyurl.com/7u2sumv

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way
its animals are treated.

~ Mahatma Gandhi