[Vision2020] What Year Was This Photo Taken?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon May 14 12:27:54 PDT 2012

Ooh, you're good.

Around the first week or two of June I'll be lookin' to donate some old UI and MHS yearbooks.  I'm talkin' UI yearbooks from the 20s, 40s, and 60s; MHS yearbooks from the 50s, 60s, and a unique MHS yearbook from 1914 titled "Wocsom".

You would be surprised (maybe not all of you) how many familiar family names appear in the 1914 MHS yearbook; names like Almquist, Leininger, Lenhard, and Kimberling to name a few.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown