[Vision2020] What Year Was This Photo Taken?

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Mon May 14 12:20:05 PDT 2012

I am guessing sometime in the  late 1940's (except the cars look older).
The banner across the northern end of the photo - despite all my monkeying
around with it is almost impossible to read.  I think the middle word is
Idaho and the first word appears to have four letters.  It might say Keep
Idaho Green.  I looked up the beginning of the slogan and found this link:
http://www.idahofirewise.org/safety-prevention/history-of-keep-idaho-green/
which suggests that the awareness of fire safety was a state wide campaign
in many places across the nation in the 1940s.  " Since 1946, Keep Idaho
Green has led the campaign to reduce fires caused by human carelessness
through its partnership with the Bureau of Land Management, US Forest
Service, and the Idaho Department of Lands."
What year was it taken?
Rose