[Vision2020] Something you need to know

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 13:17:35 PDT 2012

Roger,

Tax credits wouldn't work because insurance companies and medical providers would just raise their rates the same as the tax credit. They are for-profit, not for-charity.

There is only one way to save our health care. We do to the giant medical corporations jobs that they did to the working classes jobs, ship them overseas. Why should the US taxpayer pay $200 for a prescription and $100,000 in medical care in the United States when we can ship them overseas and get the same care for a fraction of the cost. If we let people retire in luxury at 65 in overseas retirement communities, enough people would go to where the increased taxpayer costs of social security and medicare would disappear.

Yes, that means some mega millionaires and a couple billionaires would lose their jobs, but it didn't bother us when millions lost their good paying blue collar jobs overseas, so it shouldn't bother us now.

Did you know in the Philippines, you can hire a private nurse, same skills and qualifications as US nurses, for just $3-$5 an hour. Compare that to the cost of a nurse in the US at $50 to $100 an hour.

Donovan Arnold