[Vision2020] Something you need to know

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Wed May 2 12:28:21 PDT 2012

Let’s focus please.  Roger, how do you propose indigent patients gather enough resources to buy their meds in the first place let alone benefit from a tax credit? I am sick unto death hearing about tax credits as a solution to anything..  How ‘bout single payer (much like the Medicare and Tricare System which works very well) and a flat payment (according to income level) to be assessed by all working adults.  And, frankly, I would be delighted if those making over  250K per year (including investment earnings) would pay 10 times more for the privilege of medical care than those making $25,000.

Rose Huskey