[Vision2020] Something you need to know

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Tue May 1 11:01:12 PDT 2012

Donovan writes:

"I just thought I would let you all know, if you didn't know already, that
people living in nursing and assisted living homes are cut off from
medications they need to live or have a normal life because they don't have
the money to pay. It is really f**king barbaric. But are government allows
it. To me there could be nothing Christian about a country that cuts
off medications needed by little 90 year old ladies and men that costs only
a few cents to manufacture."

I am not a Christian, but the person who allegedly is the foundation of
Christianity, Jesus, would agree:

*Matthew 25:31* et seq  *Young's Literal Translation of the Bible*

[The Words of Christ:]

31    ‘And whenever the Son of Man may come in his glory, and all the holy
messengers with him, then he shall sit upon a throne of his glory;

32    and gathered together before him shall be all the nations, and he
shall separate them from one another, as the shepherd doth separate the
sheep from the goats,

33    and he shall set the sheep indeed on his right hand, and the goats on
the left.

34    ‘Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the
blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you
from the foundation of the world;

35    for I did hunger, and ye gave me to eat; I did thirst, and ye gave me
to drink; I was a stranger, and ye received me;

36    naked, and ye put around me; I was infirm, and ye looked after me; in
prison I was, and ye came unto me.

37    ‘Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when did we see
thee hungering, and we nourished? or thirsting, and we gave to drink?

38    and when did we see thee a stranger, and we received? or naked, and
we put around?

39    and when did we see thee infirm, or in prison, and we came unto thee?

40    ‘And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you,
Inasmuch as ye did it to one of these my brethren—the least—to me ye did it.

41    Then shall he say also to those on the left hand, Go ye from me, the
cursed, to the fire, the age-during, that hath been prepared for the Devil
and his messengers;

42    for I did hunger, and ye gave me not to eat; I did thirst, and ye
gave me not to drink;

43    a stranger I was, and ye did not receive me; naked, and ye put not
around me; infirm, and in prison, and ye did not look after me.

44    ‘Then shall they answer, they also, saying, Lord, when did we see
thee hungering, or thirsting, or a stranger, or naked, or infirm, or in
prison, and we did not minister to thee?

45    ‘Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say to you, *Inasmuch as
ye did it not to one of these, the least, ye did it not to me.*

46    And these shall go away to punishment age-during, but the righteous
to life age-during.’

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)