[Vision2020] A message to Planned Parenthood Supporters from President Obama

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 10:34:59 PDT 2012

Keely,

This is just evidence that he's a smart politician.

He's not a courageous liberal. He's not liberal at all.

He's not even a courageous moderate. He's a cowardly moderate.

He is ready to discuss cuts in Social Security and Medicare, instead of getting rid of the Bush tax cuts and ending our wars of choice.

The reason he is so willing to make those cuts is that he doesn't believe in protecting those programs.

He's not stopping the killing of Americans abroad, or of many civilians. He's moving us closer to war with Iran.

We need to stop fooling ourselves about him.

Sunil