[Vision2020] A message to Planned Parenthood Supporters from President Obama

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 09:01:30 PDT 2012

If he abdicated the power that he grabbed for the Executive to be able
to assassinate US citizens without charges, without notification,
without a chance for a response, and without any judicial oversight,
then maybe I would consider him for President again.  Tell me with a
straight face that that power is not going to be abused either by our
current President or one of his successors.

Failing that, I have to consider him one of the power crowd.  So far, my
choices for President seem to be Ron Paul or writing in "Bugs Bunny".

Paul