[Vision2020] male birth control

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Mar 29 09:15:15 PDT 2012

Good morning, Visionaires --

At the risk of making my male friends on the list squirm a bit, I'd like to share this info on a male birth-control method that could easily reduce the need for abortion as well as help make birth-control equity more of a reality:

http://techcitement.com/culture/the-best-birth-control-in-the-world-is-for-men/#.T3OxgXmhYDj.facebook

As the article notes, a one-shot, ten-year injection that's remarkably inexpensive is not something that Big Pharmaceutical likely will show much interest in promoting -- unless men and their partners begin to insist on it.  Doing so could reduce some of the unpleasant, even harmful, side effects of hormone-based contraception for women, and men who, ummmmmmmm, like to sow many seeds in many fields would at least to less damage by not impregnating the women they have sex with.

I can't imagine any objection to this, but let's ask Mr. Santorum, shall we?

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com