[Vision2020] Posturing Ennui: Deja Vu All Over Again

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Mar 28 21:30:36 PDT 2012

I don't believe you're evil, Paul.  I do believe you're not seeing the Wilson situation clearly, and it puzzles me that you are seemingly unable to and apparently are more than a little naive.  But I don't think you're a bad guy, as much as I vehemently disagree with you.  The "bad guys" in my post are Wilson's associates and lackeys; I wasn't calling you one.

I just wish you understood how silence in the face of evil is, in my
mind, assent -- an assent that empowers, encourages, and establishes
oppression and hate, violence and bigotry.  A bad guy in my book is someone who would cheerfully deny basic rights and dignity to others in the name of the God I worship.  Someone who doesn't see that person as a threat is, I believe, just not getting it.  You may never, in my mind, "get it," but that doesn't make you Satan.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com