[Vision2020] Posturing Ennui: Deja Vu All Over Again

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:17:01 PDT 2012

Didn't Edmund Burke write:

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men [and
women]do nothing’
Rose and her friends are obviously of the Edmund Burke school of thought
and action.  Rumelhart not.

But we nknew that when Rumelhart failed to respond to the questions about
the likelihood of serial pedophile Steven Sitler future behavior.
Rumelhart is a bystander in the quest for a better, more just world.  He
fits the mold that Cultmaster Douglas Wilson hopes that the majority of
Moscow citizen's fit.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)