[Vision2020] Posturing Ennui: Deja Vu All Over Again

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:32:11 PDT 2012

There's no harm in repeating important points, indeed it is often
necessary, unavoidable, so this post is not meant as criticism of
anyone.

When I read the recent March 2012 exchange under the subject heading
"Posturing Ennui" as indicated in the altered subject heading of this
post, I was amazed to recall that these three individuals (Tom, Paul,
Rose) in 2009 exchanged dialog where the exact same wording was used
about roughly the same subject, implying that being "white, male,
middle class" was an influence in one of the respondents views on how
to deal with racism or slavery or hate crimes:

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2009-August/065757.html
[Vision2020] Officials Counter Racist Acts
Rosemary donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Sat Aug 22 16:50:32 PDT 2009

Tom is dead on to raise the alarm about this guy. Paul, your sense of white,
male, middle class entitlement is showing.  I guess you don't understand
that silence is assent - or you don't care.
And in March 2012 in the post below:

"I’m guessing that you are basically disinterested in universal human rights
because you are lucky enough to be born male, white, and middle class..."